Thanks to its convenient location and excellent connections to the public transport network of Vienna, your Bed and Breakfast Alexandra Kasper makes it possible to explore the metropolis Vienna with all its attractions. Even the Vienna Woods (“Wienerwald”) or the unique bird paradise of Lake “Neusiedl” with its famous Lake Festival in “Mörbisch” and the “Opera Festival” of St. Margarethen are in range. The proximity to the newly constructed Thermal Vienna offers the option to end the day relaxed.
Our free of personal self-check-in offers you the chance for easy independently check in, from 2pm open end at any time, without time pressure. This modern self-service solution, you must not set up your appointments to any reception times. It is no problem if you should get into the jam on arrival and you will be on site after 6pm. When booking you will receive a door code and the self-check-in information and therefore you will be at your own pace.
- ... 3 kilometres to the Thermal Vienna Spa Oberlaa
- ... 10 kilometres to Vienna's city centre
- ... 10 kilometres to three different golf courses
- ... 10 kilometres to the exhibition center Vienna
- ... 10 kilometres to Schönbrunn Palace
- ... 12 kilometres to the Shopping City South - SCS
- ... 12 kilometres to the event center Pyramide in Vösendorf
- ... 12 kilometres to the "Blaue Lagune" prefab houses
- ... 12 kilometres to the Vienna Prater
- ... 12 kilometres to Laxenburg Palace
- ... 40 kilometers to the Vienna Woods
- ... 45 kilometres to the Designer Outlet Parndorf
Vouchers are the new presents! How about a surprising trip to Vienna for your loved ones?!
Contact us per e-mail and we'll send you a personalized gift-voucher.