“Oberlaa” is a small and relatively unknown wine region in Vienna, but a real insider tip for connoisseurs. Some of the specialty wines from “Oberlaa” were honored at a national wine tasting with gold and silver medals. Stroll from the guesthouse Kasper along the river “Liesingbach”, creek to a variety of wine taverns and taste their culinary delights.
Below we include some wine taverns and other good taverns in the vicinity of the pension Kasper. These are accessible either on foot with a maximum of 40 minutes’ walk along the little river “Liesing”, or in a few minutes:
- Winery & Viticulture Stefan Wieselthaler Oberlaaerstrasse 120
- Winery Franz Wieslthaler Oberlaaerstraße 71
- Viticulture & Winery Family Pinther Liesingbachstraße 25
- Viticulture and wine tavern Fraueneder-Stutz Oberlaaerstraße 73
- Tavern family Manhardt Liesingbachstraße 51
- Tavern Bruckner Schurli Liesingbachstraße 49
- Winery Windisch Liesingbachstraße 85
- Tavern Berger Cemetery Road 13
- Viticulture Sadilek Oberlaaerstraße 21
- Winetavern Oberlaa Segnerstraße 10
- Tavern 41 Oberlaa Oberlaaerstraße
- Hubertus Winery “Zum stillen Zecher” Himberger road 20
More information can be found here: http://www.weinort-oberlaa.at
Vouchers are the new presents! How about a surprising trip to Vienna for your loved ones?!
Contact us per e-mail and we'll send you a personalized gift-voucher.